Thursday, March 6, 2008

Off The Wall props - and maybe camera!

I have the Off The Wall Set-To-Go Timeless and Urban Chaos sets. Unfortunately Off The Wall is no longer solvent so I cannot direct you to their website. Off The Wall manufactured outstanding backdrops and props for photographers. The Set-To-Go series was just as the name suggests, ready to go and very portable. Each set consists of a two panel flexible backdrop, support stand, flooring and small props. The Timeless set is high key, sort of Greek theme, with three risers, cloth flooring. The Urban Chaos looks like a back alley and has a manhole cover prop. I paid $5500 for both these sets and would like in the area of $2000 for them. NOW $1500! One set, with backdrops, stands, flooring and props, fits into a hard travel case and will fit into the back seat of a Chev Cavalier.
I also have a three rock set from Off The Wall. These rocks are waterproof and are easily transportable. I paid $1100 for the three rocks and will include them with the Set-To-Go set if I get my price.
I will post photos of the above items as soon as I can. These props are of a fair size, although not overly heavy they are large as a group and therefore local pickup is the only option. I can deliver in my immediate area. For more information contact me at: photo_west@shaw.ca




If I am able to sell enough equipment to allow me to pick up a new camera I will be selling my Nikon D100 with grip. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: