Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall

As I watch the leaves change colour outside my window I know that snow is just around the corner. It seems to be coming earlier this year but there is no way to control when winter peeks around the corner. Thoughts turn to taking my boys out on Halloween and hoping that William does not take his costume off this year and throw it at a friends house when I take him there. Thoughts turn to starting my Christmas shopping and what to get for everyone. Then once we are past Christmas it is planning for a wedding showcase in early February and on to next years wedding season. Judging from the number of inquiries for 2009 it will be a busy year with key weekends either booked or inquired about. It is never too early to book a photographer for your wedding in 2009. All of a sudden the Christmas season will be upon us and life gets very busy. By booking your photographer now you can cross one more thing off of your list.
Don't wait until the last minute or you might be disappointed.

No comments: